Search This Blog

Friday, May 21, 2010

BUS!!!

buses are public transport.
in other countries they are everyday life for people they get bored of the bus but i looove it
but not when i have to go on it by myself.. coz i got left behind once... very scarey...
like 11 at night in one of those little-known country towns.. we call it 'waipuk'.. everyone else calls it 'a hole'
so anyway
got left behind by a bus i was taking from palmy to havelock (where i liiive)
and i needed the bathroom.. i must mentin tat coz i got left at a toilet stop
yes. and i as wearing a bright pink sweater.. so im kind of suprised that the bus driver then went to say that he never saw me..
silly silly fat man
Any way today im hopefully taking a bus into town
it took me aaaages to get back into bus-riding
my fave is now the wellington bus, because if youre as lazy as me you'll take a bus up queen stree.. which is pretty steep but still.. its fun coz it goes like 40 meters and then stops :P

Did i mention i sat in a jail cell for 2 hours till mum and dad came and got me??

So today im going from havelock to hastings on a bus "SARC-LE BLUR'!!
I plan on shopping and spending all of my money
i have no shopping budy tho.. wanted to ask lara but shes working
and mana has band practice (hes in a scream-o band...?)

well im off to have eggs.

RedLady

No comments:

Post a Comment