Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

dont sneeze on me damit

People who are sick usually stay home. but theres this one guy at school who keeps turnng up to school sweating, coughing, sneezing, red... someone whos sick enough to sweat.., like dripping sweat shouldnt come to school.. and im the lucky lady who gets to sit next to him..
thankyou boy
your coughing, spluttering and germ sharing has made me sick too..
you have acheived yur goal of infecting me and a few other people and your attempt to keep up with school work failed coz the teacher sent you home...
if you are sick enough to be sent home you shouldnt be at school..
on a brighter note i was asked by my boyfriend if i would like to go out to dinner at a resturant befre our school ball. He would be wearing a tux. I would be wearing a ball dress... Im sure this would spark interest at the italian pizza resturaunt we are going to :-)

RedLady

No comments:

Post a Comment